Personal information collected
How your personal information is used
1. Providing and personalizing our services and website
2. Dealing with your inquiries and requests
3. Administering orders and accounts
4. Providing you with information about products and services
5. Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content
We use consent and legitimate interest as the GDPR basis to store and process your data. Legitimate interests include
1. Responding to enquiries you make whether by email, contact form, live chat or other method 2. Tailoring information based on your activity, such as what content you show interest in
1. Sending emails with marketing information, products, services and tips
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent please contact us using the details at this end of this policy. All our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Cookies and analytics
We will not sell, barter or rent your data. We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy. Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
1. Request the personal data we hold about you. This may be subject to a fixed fee of 10EUR
2. Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
3. Withdraw consent
International information transfers
We use trusted companies to process data outside the European Economic Area. We keep shared data to the minimum necessary, review the privacy policies of those companies and only work with companies we trust to keep your data safe.
Contact information and controller
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact by email to [email protected].